The Astralite HD-LED is an easy to use, hygienic and powerful light ideal for use through practices and surgeries for examination and surgical procedures.
- Available in two models: Either 70,000 LUX or 100,000 LUX at 1.0m
- Five rotations of light head allows easy positioning of light beam from any angle
- LED life of 50,000 hours
- Sealed to IP54 against dust and moisture
- Suitable for use in ultra hygienic environments
- Variety of mounting options can be specified including - wall, mobile and ceiling
- Specification available on enquiry
HD-LED lights with either 70,000 or 100,000 LUX @ 1.0m providing ample light for even the most demanding procedure. Large illuminated area of 180mm diameter targets light on to the wound area with a focus depth of 600mm to penetrate into deep cavities. LED life is 50,000 hours. The 5 rotations of the light head allow easy positioning of the light beam from any angle. The Astralite “Auto On” feature turns the light on as soon as the user touches any control. Astralite light heads are a closed design, sealed to IP54 against dust and moisture, smooth surfaces makes cleaning easy.