DocumentsDownloads for Companion CTC Therapy Laser System
Download Tech Spec
Companion Therapy Compact (CTC)
• Lightweight yet powerful—8 lbs., 12 watts
• Durable components designed for demanding mobile applications
• Long-life battery pack and convenient shoulder carrying-pouch
Specifically designed for veterinarians who appreciate Companion’s quality and clinical performance in an economical and easy-to-use system.
- Laser Type: Class IV, Solid State
- Laser Wavelength: 980 nm Laser
- Power: 0.5W to 9W
- Operating Modes: CW or Pulsed
- Aiming Beam: 650 nm, 4.5 mW
- Weight: 4 lbs | 1.8 Kilograms
- Power Requirement: 100 to 240VAC/50-60Hz
More about Companion Therapy Lasers
Why Companion Laser Therapy
Companion Laser Therapy systems have been designed to treat post-surgical pain and many acute and chronic conditions. Offering a surgery-free, drug-free and noninvasive treatment to help:
- Reduce Pain
- Reduce Inflammation
- Speed Healing
Designed to speed healing of wounds in patients and reduce recovery time post-surgery or use as an adjunct for drug therapies. Download a case study of wound recovery programs employed by vets world wide using the Companion laser therapy system.
For Information for Veterinarians
Treatment protocols are unique to each patient and condition. Therefore, treatments will vary in time, complexity, and cost. Companion have provided a common guide to conditions, download the information sheet today.