DocumentsDownloads for Companion CTS Therapy Laser System
Download Tech Spec
Companion Therapy System (CTS)
• A comprehensive library of treatment protocols customizes care for a wide range of conditions
• Informative 3D animations and a user-friendly touch screen help you educate clients
• “Patient Tracker” model available to digitally record treatment dosages, histories, and results
• Optional surgical kit is available for minoror endoscopic surgical procedures
Specifically designed for veterinarians who appreciate Companion’s quality and clinical performance in an economical and easy-to-use system.
- Laser Type: Class IV, Solid State
- Laser Wavelength: 980 nm Laser
- Power: 0.5W to 9W
- Operating Modes: CW or Pulsed
- Aiming Beam: 650 nm, 4.5 mW
- Weight: 4 lbs | 1.8 Kilograms
- Power Requirement: 100 to 240VAC/50-60Hz
More about Companion Therapy Lasers
Why Companion Laser Therapy
Companion Laser Therapy systems have been designed to treat post-surgical pain and many acute and chronic conditions. Offering a surgery-free, drug-free and noninvasive treatment to help:
- Reduce Pain
- Reduce Inflammation
- Speed Healing
Designed to speed healing of wounds in patients and reduce recovery time post-surgery or use as an adjunct for drug therapies. Download a case study of wound recovery programs employed by vets world wide using the Companion laser therapy system.
For Information for Veterinarians
Treatment protocols are unique to each patient and condition. Therefore, treatments will vary in time, complexity, and cost. Companion have provided a common guide to conditions, download the information sheet today.