Stainless Steel Custom-built Kennels
Simply the finest kennels
with every conceivable option
- Slide out kennel divider, allow for multi-use of double sized kennels
- Contained electrical service rails with in-built handy storage drawers if required
- High quality doors, fittings and finishes. Can be branded or named as required
- Top and end panels, mobile or static base options, built in skirting if required on static option
- TECHNIK O2 glass therapy doors designed specifically for rehabilitation needs
Glass Therapy Door
Electrical Service Rails
Mobile Base Options
Top and End Panels
Main features of our animal kennels include:
Using the thickest shell and door of any stainless steel kennel currently in production, all kennel parts are laser cut and comprising expert precision on smooth rounded edges.
Strength & Durability
Finest 304 - grade stainless steel delivers a unique construction which doesn’t require unnecessary fixings. Plus, TECHNIK kennel designs integrate trim plates which prevent urine traps.
Kennel noise and disturbance can be reduced. Full stainless steel frame and door assembly with quiet close hinge & secure latch mechanism adds value to TECHNIK kennels when handling patients.
Easy to Clean
Quite simply, stainless steel means maintenance free. TECHNIK production facility use the most advanced computer controlled laser cutting and robot welding available making the quality of the kennels unbeatable.
Temperature & Ventilation
To avoid stress for patients, temperature and ventilation levels should be suitable for the well-being of dogs to a home environment. Low level toughened safety glass for ease of cleaning and high level bars for ventilation and observation are now available in the door range.