As the ultimate veterinary professional aid in the science of hydrotherapy, the canine HYDRO PHYSIO underwater treadmill series has been designed with continuous veterinary input. A 'no compromise' approach coupled with many unique features has made these canine water walkers the market leader and the first choice for veterinary surgeries and rehabilitation facilities worldwide.
- Twin doors open either end - designed specifically to aid patient confidence and comfort
- 360 degree viewing - allows patient analysis and patient confidence within the treadmill
- Side platforms - allow therapists to work directly with the patient and support them in the water
- Temperature, speed, depth and direction control - all can be tailored to each individual patient
- Computer controlled - for ease of use and accuracy of operation
The canine underwater water walker has many applications including: rehabilitation from injury, fitness training, cruciate ligament and TPLO repair, hip dysplasia, osteoarthritis and weightloss.
- Push button or touch screen user controls with remote
- Stride length and water height indicators
- Ramp entry with two patented outward opening doors
- Larger treadmills available to suit larger breeds
Having a hydrotherapy system allows the vet to offer a complete rehabilitation package to their clients. It improves client retention and satisfaction whilst adding an additional revenue stream to the practice.Whats in the box?
The Canine HYDRO PHYSIO Underwater treadmill package includes: treadmill, storage tank, plant pack, starter pack, computer control panel, remote control, delivery and installation (Mainland UK only)
- The stool is easy to fit and remove, storing neatly folded (as shown) when not in use
- Allows the practitioner to work with the patient in a comfortable position
- The rear legs of the patient remain stationary on the isolation plate, whilst the practitioner gives therapy to the front legs
- Easily fitted and removed
To discuss your requirements please contact our team of specialists on +44 (0)1952 885555