TECHNIK service columns are height adjustable, this ensures the patient can be positioned at a comfortable working height. Service columns can neatly house services required, such water, electric and computer and networking access. Veterinary Surgeons can have a convenient, high-quality bespoke working area at the heart of their practice.
Advantages of service columns
- Perform procedures at the optimum working height
- Work with unrestricted movement around the patient
- Safe patient handling up to 100kg. The tables can be lowered to floor level for patient transfer
- Ease of cleaning around the apparatus
Service columns can be specified with
- Operating table
- Tub table
- Consultation table with inbuilt weigh scale
All of these options are completely height adjustable by an electronic controller. This ensures the tables are always accessible at the users preferred working height. A minimum load height of 104mm from floor level, assists with the loading of a heavy patient.
Installations can be fitted onto room walls or positioned centrally from floor to ceiling. Back to back configurations offer an economic use of space and can incorporate TECHNIK storage solutions.
Our equipment is manufactured from the highest quality 304 grade stainless steel. This ensures it is easy to clean, robust and up to the daily challenges of a busy veterinary practice.
Antimicrobial copper options:
For maximum hygiene and infection control, the service columns can be specified with an Antimicrobial Copper surface.
- Rapid and continuous destruction of pathogenic microbes, between touches and between cleans
- Proven broad-spectrum antimicrobial efficacy - under typical usage conditions
- Simple adjunct to improve infection prevention and control in surgical environments
- Safe to use, never wears out, fully recyclable
- All TECHNIK tables can be specified with Antimicrobial Copper touch surfaces
TECHNIK will work with you to ensure all your requirements are met, contact the team by enquiring above or give the team a call directly at +44 (0)1952 885555.